Monday, October 14, 2019

             For my art project I made cubism  leaves my artist Picasso's  art work is known for cubism, symbolism and surrealism. I did cubism I tried to put different shapes in the leaves to make it look more cubed, but I also tried to make the leaves look realistic at the same time. Which turned out to be a problem because when I tried to make it look cubed and realistic it just looked messy and unorganized. I fixed this problem by letting the paint dry and then I painted over the leaves and I added more shapes to them to make it look like more like the way my artist painted but not too much like his. In my artwork I had a repeating pattern of leaves and for my background I made it where the background would go from light to dark to give it more of a movement look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment