Monday, October 7, 2019

        update for my project I decided to change my leaves up and add more cubes too the leaves to make them more small and not big and then I painted different brush strokes over that. A problem that occurred with that was that it took a long time and that it was a difficult process but it all tied up in the end. All I have to do now is make it more cleaner and more neat and then I will be finished with my Picasso painting project . One problem I encountered with my project was the time because I didn't get the whole class period to work on it. I had to leave for volleyball I managed my time by getting it done faster the period before I had to present and it worked out. I am going to make it more like something Picasso would paint by adding extra shapes by getting a black colored pencil  and adding extra leaves to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment